Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting Started

I plan on just making sure that you get good information. There are so many silly things about Real Estate and so many sillier people in the industry. I suppose that it all falls back on the client in that they have decided that they can not fire their agent, but when you get that feeling, fire them! We can talk about this later, just realize, that in everything, you are in control of your decisions if you can deal with the consequences.


While I sit here, failing at putting the statistics in for April, I am reminded of being in charge of my decisions. Don't we all hate indecision? I read a motivational book in which it talked about being decisive. The point was to make a decision and then keep making it right. It does not have to be right the first time, nor the second or third. Just keep righting it. I see it as just keep getting better. Making it a conscious effort then makes you active in your growth and direction. Sorry, I got all "thinking" on you.

Anyway, I plan on making this a source of thoughts and information that I find important if you are wanting to buy or sell a home in the greater Austin Area.

No comments: